Skip to content
Skip to menu
- Supports an aggressive approach to the area’s opioid crisis, with efforts focused on harm reduction.
- Supports safe and simple access to clean needles.
- Believes that a vibrant, walkable downtown area is the key to long-term economic growth.
- Believes in the mission of GCET; supports further expansion under new management and with a board of directors that is properly accountable to the public.
- Opposes changes to the current French King Highway overlay district.
- Supports public transit, including expanded FRTA service and rail connections.
- Supports expanded investment in K-16 public education, with only limited expansion of charter schools.
- Supports the new library.
- Believes that collective bargaining rights are inviolable.
- Opposes so-called ‘right to work’ legislation at every level.
- Supports the Massachusetts Nurses Association in their dispute with BFMC management.
- Affirms that Black Lives Matter, and values the LGBTQA+ members of our community.
- Knows that immigrants are part of our community, and vigorously supported the safe city ordinance.